99 Luft Events is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer’s personal information collected by our website or through other means of communications.
All information collected in our ordering process is solely available to 99 Luft Events only. We do not share your personal information to third party sources, unless we have your written consent to do so. We do not view, store or withhold any information in regards to your payment choices
If you do not wish to provide us with any private information we accept your wishes, however it may impact some of the services offered.
Upon ordering from 99 Luft Events you may be asked for your name, your address, your phone number and your email address.
This information is collected for the purpose of communication in regards to your order, marketing material and for internal record keeping.
If any information we have on record for you is misleading or inaccurate please contact us at email@example.com.
99 Luft adhere to the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). If you are an Australian resident you have rights under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) to:
– Know why your personal information is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be disclosed to
– Have the option of not identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances
– Asking for access to your personal information
– Stop receiving unwanted direct marketing
– Ask for your personal information that is incorrect to be corrected
– Make a complaint about an organisation or agency the privacy act covers, if you think they’ve mishandled your personal information